Wednesday, February 28, 2018
Library & Archives Canada
What did we learn about the country during Canada’s sesquicentennial? How do we see ourselves? Where do we go from here?
In 2017, Geoff Green, Founder of the Students on Ice Foundation, led the Foundation’s Canada 150 Signature Initiative Canada C3. On February, 28, 2018 Geoff delivered a presentation at The Walrus Talks Canada 150 on the Canada C3 journey.
Circumnavigating Canada from Toronto, through the Northwest Passage to Victoria, BC., Canada C3 connected millions of Canadians to the people and places that make up Canada’s three coasts through the key themes: Diversity & Inclusion, the Environment, Youth Engagement, and Reconciliation.
During Geoff’s presentation he discussed the journey, the lessons learned, and what’s next for Canada following this epic journey.
- Jessica Bolduc, executive director, 4Rs Youth Movement
- Andrew Chunilall, CEO, Community Foundations of Canada
- Ujjal Dosanjh, former minister of health for Canada and former premier of British Columbia
- Manon Globensky, journalist, Radio-Canada
- Charlotte Gray, author
- Geoff Green, founder and president, Students on Ice Foundation
- Caro Loutfi, executive director, Apathy Is Boring